SimVitro® HerdFlex™ beef embryos are commercially produced high-quality IVF embryos. The grade 1 embryos are created using Simplot’s Genetic Recovery Oocytes (GROs) from commercial black angus based dams. Each group of GROs is matched with a proven sire to maximize the resulting embryo’s genetic potential and value for the key traits such as calving ease, growth and marbling and $Beef. The $Beef value index includes: weaning and yearling weight, dry matter intake, as well as carcass weight, marbling, ribeye area and fat.
HerdFlex™ beef embryos:
- Mated specifically for use in dairy cows
- Selected for calving ease
- Several breed options available
- Could qualify for Certified Angus Beef® premiums
- Can help increase pregnancies during times of reduced fertility
READY? LET'S GET STARTED!